Skip to main content

My Most Memorable Sports Day

Sports Day....

Not really a fun day for an introvert. But, given that I volunteered for prefects duty, it wasn't that bad.

This year's Sports Day did not went as smooth as the school planned out. Buses broke down, and prefects that were supposed to come an hour earlier failed to do so, thus leaving me and a select few in panic. But I tried to kept calm and took charge until the supposedly person in charged (Joey) came.

It was quite fun, working in a group, taking shifts and turns to take care of the vicinity. Something an introvert would rarely enjoy to do.

Didn't went into the Stadium so I don't know who won or anything, but I've heard Berjaya won this year. Guess Maju will have to maju to get back on track.

Let's hope next year will be better.

Cheers,
Chua.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICT-ton and Carnival 2018

Well it's sad to say I missed this one purely because I was busy and no other reason. So I'm going to sum the event up through friends' experiences. To start off, there was a senamrobik activity in the morning. This is quite weird as... you know... it's a carnival.... not Sports Day to be exact. Nevertheless, that happened. I'm guessing most of the participants weren't wearing the proper attire as they didn't get the memo till the last minute. Besides, there was a dunking game that was setup by the Scouts. Though I didn't go to the carnival personally, a few clips circulated around social media such as Facebook and Instagram and that's how I know Joash from 4 Balau got dunked. Mr James that was a former teacher in the school along with Pn Lau got dunked as well. Lastly, the Teen Star Talent show. Again, I didn't go to the carnival so I do not know half of what happened during the event, but the highlight of the carnival was Mr Ganapathy, th...

Optimism / Pessimism Bias

Welcome back, friends. Exam weeks was long and harsh, but now it's over. Hooray! As for the blog posts, they're starting again and this time, oh boy, free topic for days (at least I hope so). So fasten your seat belts as we explore more random topics for no apparent reason. Today's Topic : Optimism/Pessimism Bias "Great, another bias. What's next? K-Drama bias? Anime bias? Jeez, at least talk about something positive." Well, positive things aren't always fun to write. So... cliche and boring. I rather dig into negative stuff just to find out what causes them and how we can solve them. Doesn't  that sound positive to you? Either way, let's jump into today's topic. I'm going to cover both Optimism bias and Pessimism bias in the same blog post, because they usually are found together in a statement. But before that, let's ask ourselves this common question that is used to test optimism and pessimism. Is the cup half full or h...

What Actually Transpired During The Holidays

Well that was fast. There goes the week long holiday that everyone anticipated. Previously I discussed about my plans during the holidays, and to summarize if it did happen, yes... some of it. I did complete my homework and studied a bunch throughout the holidays. It's a nice thing for a change and I didn't want to take any chances in failing my tests. Yeah it was boring, but no pain no gain as the wise old man says. I didn't do much writing as it turns out, just a few chapters here and there. But I did do a lot of research and learned a whole bunch of new vocabulary after reading some books and listening to some documentaries and podcasts. Sleeping was the best part of the holidays to be honest. Getting to rest up is a nice feeling in general. All in all, not a bad week. Cheers, Chua.